Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Creeper!

I have a unfortunate habit or finding really creepy men. I do not know how I was blessed with this gift and truly hoping it went away in France but no it didn't. I was minding my own life as always when suddenly someone talks to me in ENGLSH! Do I look American? He was asking about the bus, etc. I felt bad -- first mistake. Actually the first mistake was answering period. I did tell  him the buses are unreliable on Sundays and this one was coming at this time. Unfortunately for me that was in 16 minutes and now he wanted to talk like we were old chums. He wanted to know where I was from, what I was doing here, how long am I going to be here, and lectured me on the importance of learning a second language and how he teaches himself. I don't know where he was from but I am a big tooth person and his were not white! I don't know if it is his thing to not brush or his culture but they were soo yellow. Finally, the bus arrived. I got on and thought this was over-- WRONG! He sat right in front of me and continued the lecture. He started asking my career goals and said I should have some. I am not telling this stranger my life story. he did give me tips on learning a new language so that was semi useful. Finally, I arrived at my destination the train station, which was where he was going. Thank god for walking fast cause I ended up loosing him. So unfortunately, creepers are a universal problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment