Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laundry Abroad < USA Laundy

I hate doing laundry. It is by far the worst experience I have encountered. I rather take on a creeper. I mean I disliked it in the US but if only I knew how good I had it! It is such a process. There are 2, yes 2, washers and dryers for the entire building so you have to sign up for a slot. That would be fine if you just came back and everything but no there is more. You have to go to the receptionist and pay the washer fee. You have to know which washer you signed up for cause you get a special coin to put in. You can only go between 12- 2 on Saturday and 12-5 Monday through Friday. I have paid for laundry so I was OK with this I just dont understand why you can't put your money directly into the machine. It is 3.50 euro too. So Expensive! I rather try doing it by hand lol. Also the size of the washer and dryer could easily have two loads. The dryer is forever. I started the dryer at 5:45 and it was finally done drying around 9! This is after multiple cycles. I am seriously thinking of just buying new clothes. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment