Monday, March 5, 2012

Dear Pick Pocketers, YOU SUCK!!! From, Me

Everyone warned me! Yes, I was careful. But, it still happened. I was a victim of pick pocketrs. Christy and I just came from the Louve. We were on the sub/ bus. This group of kids came on. YES KIDS!!!! I told you the worst. Anyway, this guy pushed me and I gave him a dirty look  then a girl pushed me. I ended up opposite Christy. The girl shoved me and I felt my bag move. In literally one second I look down. Bag open!!!! I see two bright pink object but no wallet!!!!

If you have had something stolen. I am sure it was devastating but this is 100000000000x worse. I am in another country and they have my entire life. My money, my credit cards, and most of all my precious visa/ passport. NO WAY in hell are they ruining my study abroad program. I am full panic mode. We just left the station so I had only a few minutes to get it back. As soon as we get off they will leave with it. So I yell to Christy that they have my wallet! They took it! She speaks French so she could yell at them more effectively then me.

I kept saying it over and over. I looked the girl dead in the eye and said you are thief. She didn't even have the guts to look at me! I am still saying they took it they took my wallet. I don't have it. Then my wallet "fell." I knew it was no accident and looked at the girl again like what the fuck? I picked it up and fumbled through it. My passport, cards, euros, everything was there.

The moment my wallet was in my hands again was like  Christmas morining, Drinking water when you are so thristy, it is the greatest relief and happiness.

What I learned

1) Even if your bag is in front of you. HOLD THE ZIPPER
2) Kids are the worst. They can't be arrested so they doit ALL THE TIME
3) If you fight back. You will be arrested. You just have to take it.


What I can do is say the girl has no soul. She is heartless, ugly both on the inside and outside. She is a little bitch and every other bad word in the dictionary. What goes around comes back around.

No comments:

Post a Comment