Monday, March 5, 2012

PARISSSSSS

This was stil the best weekend ever besides that minor glitch.

I saw Notre Dame, Louve, Eiffel Tower, the Arch and a world famous garden. Everything was beautiful and crowded. We couldn't go to the top for Notre Dame and Eiffel Tower. The ques for tickets and going in were redic.

The Louve was my favorite. It is massive! We saw the Mona Lisa! I only saw like a 1/3 of it after 2 hours.

Arch We did get to go up and inside the arch. It was so cool! I really enjoyed that. Not many people go inside so the ques were non-existent. THE VIEW IS GREAT!!!!

Eiffel Tower- I took lots of pictures from the ground but next trip I will up to the top. It was magnificent and huge! It is also a pick pocketers heaven. They try to target US and UK people by asking for English speakers. They they want you to give them money for some story.  The tower at night is gorgeous. Definately a must see for pictures.

Notre Dame - It is free to go inside the church but the bell towers cost ya. I will do it eventually but the que was around the block. SO NO THANK YOU! The inside was gorgeous though.

Th garden was pretty and nice place to have a picnic. I wish I could have enjoyed it more but this was right after being pick pocketed. So I thought everyone was a thief and out to get me

Moulin Rouge is a daytime stop. It is in a very dangerous neighborhood. We didn't have a chance to go before the sun set. The train ride back was interesting. We left at 9:09 for a 9:55 train Christy had to be  100% sure we went the right way or we would be screwed. We ran 1/2 the time to the station. Like we literally ran with my huge suitcase! I was failing miserably at keeping up. It was 9:51 when we got on to the platform floor ad I ran to 1 and my trolley. Once I found my section and seat someone was sitting in it AGAIN!!!! This is 4 for 4! The checked tickets and one man was arrested! CRAZY!

Fun Fact: If you sneak on anything in Angers it is a fine. Paris you get jail time.

We saw everything caught up and are planning trips around Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment