Monday, January 30, 2012

Best 8 minutes EVER!!!

1/26/2012

I received a surprise Skype from Cameron during his break. It was the best 8 minutes! We are on such different schedules that this was the first time I really heard from him. He even called during his second break and we spoke for 25 minutes. I dont know if anyone else has had a similar situation but every time you learn a new word in French or experience another French thing like crepes, I want to call him or text him.  I can't. I mean long distance relationships are hard but different time zones and not having a telephone make it more challenging. The only positive is you realize how much you care about someone. I am not just talking about Cameron.
Jen R. skyped me and it was so much fun hearing about her new job and my abroad adventures. You maybe an ocean away but you still feel lik  your apart of their lives.

Anyways enough sappy stuff. I went to an Irish bar. Doran 9, an American girl, told me about this really yummy drink called Kilkenny. It was dark and creamy and yummy! Once I got back I worked on my trips until Cameron was one again, which was about 3:30 am. He told me about all his car issues and I hate his car! He could have bought a plane ticket with that money lol.

So some of my trips include:

Trip 1: Normady and Brittney
Trip 2: Valley of Lumor
Trip 3: England

The first 2 are with school and extra but they are all inclusive. The last one I am doing on my week off hopefully!. I really want to go but noone seems to be up for it so I may be solo . Alyssa says I can stay with her so I have a place for England but if I want to venture into other countries I need to look into hostels and couch surfing. Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment