Friday, January 27, 2012

First Weekend!!!

SO going out French style is very interesting. Imagine a Devanney's but smaller and 3 stories. The same goes for bathrooms, sticky floord. The only thing missing is drunk college students till midnight. So far France I am on a nocturnal schedule lol. I sleep all day!!! I have to break it cause classes start tomorrow.

I know I said it on Facebook but for all my single friends , you really should invest in a trip to France. There are so many cute boys with accents. Also it is simple to get them to talk to you. You look them in the eye and smile. They always come right over! I have done this accidently many times  until someone told me it is flirting. In America that is being friendly!

That pretty much summarizes the night. Oh wait-- the beer! I could not finish it! Don't hate me! The beer here is terrible and I am not saying that cause I am picky 4 people who love beer did not like it! I heard if you have to put this syrup in and its great again. I don't want to pay to find out though.

So I got up at 3 today cause no one woke me up for the castle or the bank. I couldn't open my bank account anyways so its fine but I really needed a phone so I went to the citi alone. After 3 hours, I found SFR ! I managed to buy a phone and the sales guy Mathieu even changed the language for me. I thought I deserved Mc Donald's so I had that for dinner. I was even able to order and sounded intelligent. Don't get to excited the names are the same in America.

By this time it was 6:30 so I attempted to make my way home. After  2 more hours and 2 extra stops I was home! I got off at the wrong places but think I am professional now!

On Sunday, I spent the day wondering and exploring the citi. Everything is closed on Sunday. SO imagine Chickfila but like that everywhere! It is as terrible as you think. I am trying to figure out what to do instead of eat, shop, movies and everything else. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment