Monday, January 30, 2012

SNOWWWWW

Everyone thought I was crazy but I had faith in the weather cause today, IT SNOWED! I woke ua at an ungodly hour to go to class. Again noone was there., not at the bus stop, downstairs, tram or hallway. It was not till I was in the wrong class I realized I was an hour early. That is actually positive cause it gave me time to take pictures. The snow was just flurries but Catalina and I were the only ones excited. We sat through class and shocker another project. I had to go home cause a) I had to make sure CAF was settled b) get warmer clothes c) get my buss pass ( I thought I was running late and left it so I was planning on sneaking on the shuttle .. mission accomplished btw) d) see if the toilet was fixed.Caf was ok but my toilet is still not fixed. While finding warmer clothes, I heard the fire alarm, which sound lie band pipes. lol.

I built a mini snowman and took tons of photos with Catalina. I love snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment